Production Tech (option to go full time)
Production tech will oversee the following items:
- Fill production position as scheduled for services
- This position works with the worship leader and campus pastor to find solutions to any issues that may arise during the weekend.
- Assist with any maintenance needed while at scheduled campus (i.e., cleaning, organizing, inventory)
- Complete “To Do” list each week
- Be fluent with the following A/V technology: ProPresenter, Planning Center, Ableton, Jands Vista, the Multitracks app, Mainstage
- Must have a vehicle and be able to drive to multiple campuses
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Constantly learning
- Be able to work well with different personalities
- Problem solver
- Skills with conflict resolution
- Be a leader and consistently learning how to be a better leader
- Fluent in different digital media file formats and organizational skills.
- Ear for audio mixing/willing to mix to the “Revive Standard”
- Willing to learn new systems/software
How To Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to or by mail to Revive Wesleyan Attn: Human Resources, 4999 McKinley Pkwy Hamburg, NY 14075. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.