Eight Days of Hope: Youth Weekend
This summer, on July 14-16, our youth have the opportunity to serve with Eight Days of Hope in the Lovejoy district of Buffalo! We will spend the whole weekend together, sleeping at The Hub, going to the city to work, and then attending church in the city on Sunday.
1) This is a free weekend. All food is provided by Eight Days of Hope.
2) We will be sleeping overnight in The Hub. Your student(s) will need sleeping bags/basic hygiene items, etc.
3) Leaders are going to be a 4:1 ratio (students to leaders).
4) We will attend church in the city on July 16.
5) This is a work weekend. We will have fun but it will also be labor intensive.
Registration is a three step process:
Step 3: Sign a waiver at drop off on July 14. We will have a notary on hand then.