Become a member of Revive Wesleyan!
Membership at Revive Wesleyan means we are inviting baptized believers who profess Jesus Christ as their Savior to belong to the church and actively participate as members. If Revive Wesleyan is your church, strongly consider becoming a member. Membership is a way to say you’re committed to being a present and active part of the difference Revive is making in the Southtowns, across WNY and around the world.
- Step 1: Apply for membership using the form below.
- Step 2: Register for the next membership class when it becomes available. We typically hold one membership class in the spring.
We will continue to accept membership applications throughout the year. Our next membership class will be in the spring of 2024.
Questions about membership? Email .
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
The Wesleyan Denomination requires several commitments from its members.
- Regular Weekend Service Attendance
- Baptism (see the Baptism page for more information and dates)
- Financial Support through tithe/offering (no required or set amount)
- Support the ministry of the church through serving (volunteering) regularly.
- Although not a requirement for Wesleyan Denomination Membership, we ask that members actively participate in a Community Group