Women's Bible Study: McKinley AM
Our next year of Women's Bible Study will start in September. We have a full calendar planned for you with wonderful studies by top teachers.
Meeting times and places:
Tuesdays at McKinley Campus
Meet in the Bayview Chapel
Morning: 9:30-11:30 am
Evening: 6:30-8:00 pm
Thursdays at South Creek
Thursdays at East Aurora
- The Core: The Values of Revive Wesleyan
- In the Footsteps of the Savior by Max Lucado
- What Love Is by Kelly Minter
- Don't Let the Enemy Have a Seat at the Table by Louie Giglio
- Help is Here by Max Lucado
All locations do the same studies. Sometimes the evening sessions go at half pace to get through a study and so may spend a longer time in one while the morning moves ahead at a weekly pace.